NashCash.finance and DODO Form Strategic Partnership
You can now stake $DODO to earn $NASH in NashCash.finance!
DODO is a decentralized exchange platform powered by the Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm. It features highly capital-efficient liquidity pools that support single-token provision, reduce impermanent loss, and minimize slippage for traders. The trading platform also offers SmartTrade, a decentralized liquidity aggregation service that routes to and compares various liquidity sources to quote the optimal prices between any two tokens. In addition, DODO removed all roadblocks hindering liquidity pool creation for the issuance of new assets — asset ratios, liquidity depths, fee rates, and other parameters can all be freely customized and configured in real-time. Based on this breakthrough, DODO has developed Crowdpooling, a permissionless, equal opportunity liquidity offering mechanic, as well as customizable technical solutions geared towards professional on-chain market makers.
- The Proactive Market Making (PMM) algorithm was developed entirely in-house and is an elegant, on-chain generalization of orderbook trading. It is adapted and optimized for operations on the blockchain and has proven itself to be highly performant and capital-efficient (as its high volume/TVL ratio can attest) with many innovative, flexible use cases in market making.
- DODO provides the ability to issue new assets at the lowest cost and create highly liquid capital pools through Crowdpooling. There are no restrictions on the initial price nor the ratio of funds and tokens supplied.
- DODO supports efficient on-chain professional market making. Any project owner, market maker, or retail investor can comprehensively control and execute their market making strategies in an efficient, flexible manner, by adjusting parameters such as market mid-price, liquidity depth, and spread. This liquidity on DODO can also be shared and is composable with other on-chain smart contracts.
- DODO is both a DEX and an aggregator; It has its own liquidity pools and also supports trading between any two tokens available on the market
- The DODO token economics model introduces a membership system and a fee sharing mechanism. In addition to its governance functions, DODO gives holders trading fee discounts and IDO participation allocations. The system’s vDODO proof-of-membership tokens entitle holders to trading fee dividends and membership rewards, as well as the DODO holder benefits.
Based on the concept of the Nash equilibrium in game theory and the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) protocol, NashCash.finance tries to seek a stable price range in the game of market economy among players of different identities, so as to provide a next-generation stablecoin without collateral for the DeFi field.